Friday, August 28, 2009

91.5 kg

A slight weight loss, not bad considering I pigged out on three Papa Rotti's bread buns, a cup of cacao, and coffee with milk last night RIGHT before bed. I had an urge. Anyway, I ran it off this morning. -.2 kg. I can live with that :) It's FRIDAYYYY, which means I'm done with running until Monday!! I've worked my behind off this week, exercising and dieting, and I'm 5.2 kg less than I was at this time last week. That's almost 11 1/2 lbs I've dropped. I needed to! And I can fit into my skinny pants again!!

Some things I learned from this morning's run: Check the radar before heading out. I got rained on. Just a little, though. And if my right earphone goes out the day before, the left one WILL follow suit the next day!! I ran almost 2 miles with no music. It forced me to think about things while running, like years ago when I used to run every day with no music. I realized today that I've totally become dependent on my music to workout. Thinking doesn't motivate me. In fact, it only made me realize how badly I had to go to the toilet. - which is another lesson learned from today. No matter if I have to or not, TRY to pooh before running!


    follow me on Twitter


    1 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    haha. your story reminded me of a story. The 2nd marathon that I ran, and last marathon, I thought for sure would be easier than the first. WRONG. Not only did my nipple begin to bleed from rubbing against my sportsbra...but I had to poo and had a horrible stomach during the last 7 miles. It was absolutely the most horrible feeling of my life!

    August 28, 2009 at 8:11 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home