Sunday, August 23, 2009

My 2009 Miss Universe Predictions

It's that time of year again! The Miss Universe Pageant 2009 is coming on here LIVE in Vietnam at 8am tomorrow! So excited! I've done a bit of research, and here are my Top 10 predictions:

Ukraine.. love love LOVE her!


Puerto Rico


Dominican Republic


USA - Hopefully she can stay on her feet in the evening gown competition unlike the previous two years!!


Australia


France


Vietnam


Mexico


Thailand


South Africa

And my honorable mentions are Brazil. Even though she looks like a tranny, she has great stage presence.


And Peru


Can't wait to see the pageant and see how many of my predictions are correct.




    follow me on Twitter


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home