Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Busy Tuesday Morning

Whew! It's not even 11am yet, and I've done more this morning than I usually do all day! :) Yes, I'm lazy!

Vuong and I left for Saigon at 6:45 this morning to pick up my new VISA. The VISA is only a one-month extension with no entries... meaning... if I leave the country, I can't get back in without a new one. So this morning while I picked up my VISA, I applied for a three-month multiple entry VISA since I'm leaving for Thailand on Saturday. This will make it super easy because I can get a VISA on arrival like I originally did when I came to Vietnam. Life will be swell once again!

After returning from Saigon at 10am, I met up with Sophia to go to the bank to exchange Vietnamese currency for Thai currency. I got 4,000 Thai something or other. Not sure what that means exactly, but I'll calculate it later. I also deposited some money into my account so all my financial stuff is taken care of for this month.

I'm not yet excited about my vacation to Thailand. I'm sure I will be as the week progresses. I've been so busy this week with planning for classes, etc., that I haven't had time to really think about visiting my friends, Bai and Eric in Bangkok. It'll hit me... :)

Now.. it's NAPTIME!! Just a quick update on my VISA - hoorah!

My passport with new VISA inside.
This is what Thai money looks like.









    follow me on Twitter








    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home