Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thailand Blog: FOOD!!!

So, as I mentioned in a previous blog, there was lots of food to be consumed in The Land of Smiles. And I did!! I consumed it! There were so many Western restaurants that I didn't know what to do with myself. Well, actually I did know what to do with myself - EAT! When all was said and done, I gained not 11lbs as previously thought but a faboosh 15lbs!! (+7.1kg for my students who don't know lbs.) But.. I will tell you this, I enjoyed EVERY minute of it! Now back to reality and getting serious with diet and exercise. Enjoy the photos below of food, delicious food! And me indulging in it.

About to KILL these Burger King onion rings!!!!
Clearly, the look on my face tells all: GUILT!!! But I savored every minute of every one of those onion rings! With ketchup.
Dairy Queen! DAIRY QUEEN!!! In Thailand!! Who knew??!?
And now we come to the place I visited the most, gave the most money to, and gained the most weight at drinking frappucinos and eating cappucino brownies: The One, The Only.. Starbucks!!
Would you just LOOK at this in all its magnificence!!! A Burger King AND a McDonalds RIGHT across the alley from each other. AND this photo was taken from the Starbucks right across the street from both!! This day... was Heaven.
follow me on Twitter


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home