Friday, November 27, 2009

Ask and Ye Shall Receive

So, there's this one teenager class I teach that is just a HANDFUL most days. They continually complain about the amount of online homework they have to complete, yet never do it. So tonight, I had had it! Instead of class, we went into the school's computer lab for the entirety of the class - ninety minutes - and ONLY did homework on the website. So tonight, I came home to check homework, and I have FIFTY new homework assignments to grade for that class! Well.. I got what I asked for. It's gonna be a LONNGGG night of grading! Photo below of what I came home to - heh!

Click to enlarge.

I'll be posting a follow-up blog entry to this one and compare the time each student spend on homework before and after tonight's homework session! Stay tuned...















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home