Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Clothes' Inventory

I've accumulated quite a bit of attire since living here in Vietnam. There are two reasons for this: 1. clothes here are cheap cheap cheap! and 2. I've lost a lot of weight so I've had to buy smaller sizes. A few nights ago, I went though only shirts and ties, decided what I wear and don't wear, and gave a couple of ties to Mr. Thuan at work. Photos below :)

I bought this circluar clothes hanger contraption that saves a lot of space. Around the circle we go..

Starting off with the t-shirts
Next, short-sleeved collared work shirts (of which I rarely wear)
Long-sleeved blue work shirts
Reds, Pinks, and Purples.. some blacks.. and a random blue long-sleeved work shirts
On the other side of the room folded neatly are the short-sleeved non-work collared shirts in an assortment of colors.
And a look at where I keep work slacks, jeans, shorts, etc. etc.
And here is my collection of far too many ties. And, yes, I'm lazy so I keep them tied :)



    follow me on Twitter


    1 Comments:

    Blogger Jordan Carroll said...

    Love how you organize! I do my closet the same way! Color coded according to clothing type. So much easier to put together the perfect outfit that way!

    November 10, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home