Monday, November 23, 2009

Playing Catch-up

1. The new teachers are in!! Their names are Martin and Kate, and they are from England. They have a great energy, and it's super great to get the negative energy that was here for five months out of the house. I'm super excited about them being here.

2. We had a big party last night for them - the neighborhood and Mystery class turned up... It was a great time had by all. Beer, bbq, wine, and games! Lovely, lovely time.

3. Vuong's mom got into a bad motorcycle accident yesterday. She's in the hospital in Saigon, and details are sketchy now, but she's not well. We went to church this afternoon to pray. It's the first time I've been to church in a long, long time. It felt good to talk to God again. I'm at a crossroads with my spirituality right now. I've been studying Buddhism for a while now, but I felt something today when I was praying. Time to reassess my beliefs, maybe. Unsure.





    follow me on Twitter


    1 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    sorry to hear about Vuong's mom. Keeping her in my prayers.

    November 24, 2009 at 12:01 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home