Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Snorkeling in Nha Trang, Vietnam

Last week I went on vacation to Nha Trang, Vietnam, and I wanted to overcome my big fear of the ocean by going snorkeling. The excursion was so cheap (only $14) so I just assumed for that price it would be 3o minutes to an hour and then back to land. I failed to read the brochure and ended up getting a mega-sunburn that's still prevalent today, 11 days later. The event lasted 8 hours and included a big lunch on the boat! Who knew? This was an amazing experience for me, and I recommend it to anyone! The water there is so clear and blue, and you can see everything!! My stupidity and not putting on sunscreen definitely outweighed the awesome, overall experience!
Below is a photo of me in the ocean, and you can actually see the coral beneath me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home