Friday, June 3, 2011

I'm a Vegan Now: Week 1

So I've just completed my first week of vegan-ism. It actually hasn't been that bad as I'm really concentrating on getting my triglyceride number way down in six months. I've been exercising daily and eating yummy vegetables and tofu. I've come to have quite a liking for tofu. Below is a photo of a typical dinner these days. Before, I was eating meat two sometimes three times a day. The past week, I've had none. No beer, no coffee, no meat, no dairy, no sugar - only vegetables, tofu, and occasionally soy milk.

And, YES, that's Slap Ya Mama you see! I add just a smidge to my tofu salad. You can take the boy out of Louisiana...

1 Comments:

Anonymous AikoVenus said...

That tofu salad looks pretty good, especially with the hot sauce. :) Anything vegan like this gets a +10 for me normally.

June 21, 2011 at 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home