Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My First Windsor Knot

So for some twenty years now I've been tying some crappy, American-style, half-assed knots. I wanted to learn how to tie a Windsor Knot but never knew how to go about it. Then, I discovered youtube!! There's a video for everything on there, I swear. Actually, I discovered youtube back in 2006, but I just thought about how there MUST be a video for a Windsor Knot on there - and I was right!! How awesome is that!? I had to take a picture of my very first one, and it's totally not coming undone so I can use it again and again. Who knows when I may get it right again?

2 Comments:

Blogger robert said...

that is so strange. i just watched a video on the pratt knot tonight. i also teach in vietnam. what do you think those odds are?

June 8, 2011 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Whoa! I don't even know what a Pratt knot is. I'll have to look it up, and perhaps that shall be my next quest! Where are you in Vietnam? I'm down near HCMC. Thanks for the comment, Robert!

June 9, 2011 at 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home