Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Busy Busy

My new full-time job at Asia Pacific College has been keeping me super busy. I'm teaching there in the mornings and afternoons and in the evenings at my language center. As part of my job at APC, I travel to the town of Thu Dau Mot in Binh Duong Province once a week to teach at a posh preschool all day, Bambi Kindergarten. P.S. It's more of a preschool than a kindergarten.

A couple of neat things to note: The layout of the school is like Anytown, USA Main Street, with the "open shops" being the classrooms.

Another cool thing is that I have my own private room and bathroom in a villa at the school where I can connect to wifi or take a seriously long nap since I have a 3 1/2 hour lunch break. I'll post photos of the room next time. For today, I took some photos of the school grounds.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, my family just move into Binh Duong and is currently looking for a preschool for my child. Do you have the contact details of this preschool where you teach at? My number is 0936800363, helencng@hotmail.com any reply would be much appreciated - Helen Ng

June 22, 2012 at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home