Friday, April 27, 2012

American Idol Care Package

    So, if you read my blog, you know that my preschoolers here in Vietnam made it onto American Idol with their cute video supporting my hometown contestant, Joshua Ledet.  You can see the video here: http://gymnastmike.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-vietnamese-preschoolers-on-american.html

    Today, I got a care package from Joshua's family that included 14 little t-shirts for my preschoolers and one big one for me.  So thoughtful!  Look for another video soon from them in these t-shirts!  A big thank you to the wonderful Ledet family.




    5 Comments:

    Blogger Brandi Soileau said...

    So cool! Go Joshua!!

    April 28, 2012 at 9:59 AM  
    Blogger Dani and Nick said...

    That's so sweet! They must be a lovely family.

    April 28, 2012 at 11:54 AM  
    Anonymous Rin Lee said...

    Could you please add me as ur friend Mike? My email is rincuabame@yahoo.com

    May 1, 2012 at 3:10 PM  
    Blogger Lyra said...

    this is so cool! Go Joshua!

    May 2, 2012 at 5:45 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    nice opinion. . thanks for sharing .

    May 3, 2012 at 7:52 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home